Did you have a smile on your face when you woke up this morning?
If you’re determined to change the fact that you haven’t had a good night’s sleep in a very long time, you might want to take a look at your mattress. People underestimate the fact that it’s not just their habits but also how they choose their mattresses that could affect how they wake up in the morning.
In fact, this scientific study proves how picking the right mattress or bedding system can definitely improve sleep quality and even reduce stress.
The Best Price Mattress 4-Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper is one of the innovations you can look at when trying to figure out how you can resolve your sleep problems. You don’t have to change your mattress per se, because sometimes all you need is a topper.
The bottom line is that ensuring you have the right mattress (or topper) is very critical in improving your sleep habits and overall quality of life.
This review will help look at the features, benefits, pros, and cons of the Best Price Mattress 4-Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper, so that you can decide for yourself whether or not this is the right choice for you.
Why should you buy this mattress topper?
1. The memory foam conforms to your body. If you find your mattress too firm or too uncomfortable, this mattress topper is actually designed to mold itself to your body shape every time you sleep.
Because of this, your body weight becomes evenly distributed, and you no longer have to worry about waking up in the morning with aches and pains, or waking up in the middle of the night because of discomfort.
2. Responsive Active Suspension. No, that isn’t something you find in a car or mountain bike. This technology, developed by Best Price Mattress, helps eliminate sleep disruptions.
Sometimes, even when your mattress is comfortable enough, your sleep gets disrupted because your partner moves around a lot during the night. The responsive active suspension takes care of this problem for you by isolating your partner’s motion.
This means that no matter how many time your partner tosses or turns, this mattress topper will ensure that you don’t feel that motion.
4. Certified Flexible Polyurethane Foam. It’s not just 4 inches of normal foam you’re getting. You basically get 1.5 inches of memory foam and 2.5 inches of high-density foam, and what this brings you is maximum comfort.
The CertiPUR-US seal also means that you get to enjoy your foam and feel good about how it was made (no ozone depleters, no mercury and other heavy metals, no formaldehyde). This means it will benefit you AND the environment as well.
We Love . . .
- The price. It’s cheaper than many of the same quality. So score’s well in being great value for money.
- Ideal for side sleepers. In fact, memory foam is the best option for anyone who sleeps in a potentially awkward position and has trouble getting comfortable.
- The 5 Year Warranty. One of the longest you’ll find on any type of topper.
Things to Watch Out For
- Odor is an issue with any brand new memory foam mattress. Fortunately, as this is both memory foam and high density foam, the odor is only noticeable by most people for the first 2-3 days after unpacking.